The Bible. Alone.
The Conservative Baptist Network is a partnership of Southern Baptists where all generations are encouraged, equipped, and empowered to bring positive, biblical solutions that strengthen the SBC in an effort to fulfill the Great Commission and influence culture.
• The Network affirms the longstanding Baptist beliefs as expressed in the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
• The Network affirms the inerrancy, supremacy, and sufficiency of the Bible in all facets of life and application.
• The Network affirms religious liberty and encourages Christian individuals and churches to influence the culture by engaging in the public policy process and demonstrating their patriotism.
• The Network strongly believes in a just society for all based on biblical truth, opposing racism and sexism in all forms, and therefore rejects worldly ideologies infiltrating the Southern Baptist Convention, including Critical Race Theory, Intersectionality, and other unbiblical agendas deceptively labeled as “Social Justice.”
• The Network is committed to seeing the SBC function biblically — efficiently, and strategically — believing Convention entities and leadership are accountable to and encouraged by the autonomous, local churches that cooperate together.